Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh no, it's school again!


Merry christmas from Kawasaki.

Why Merry Christmas? Beacuse children of my host family told me on the first day, that in Japan Christmas is everyday. So... Merry!

Ok, to be serious. I guess, everybody has started school. Most of you, I guess, had public speech before the students. I had. It was scary, but OK. I did my best. I am proud of myself :)

About school. I am very happy, to be in Tokyo Metropolitan Kokusai High School. People here are very nice and helpful. I have only one photo from my class (very poor quality). I will try to make more pictures and upload them for you.

Tommorow I start bukatsu - soccer. Can't wait to compare my skills with japanese students :)

Everyday I feel, that my japanese improves. So fantastic!

Ok, that's all for 2day. Hope to see more blog posts from european friends.

Best regards,
Piotr

PS. No more "Szalona"! :D

No comments: