Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello from hot Sagamihara!




Oh my god, I love this place. I can live in Japan forever. However There are some times when I feel like an animal. In school everybody like you but for example when I was coming back home after school, on the station was a guy who point at me and was talking about me to his friend. It's really not nice.

But besides that, it's great! I will see so many places with my family and I even go for kabuki performance in October!!! But I'm also preparing for the exam - Did somebody apply for Nihongo Noryoku Shiken? I did it - I will try to pass 2-kyuu. Oh, my god, this grammar and kanji are horrible! But everybody help me - in school I feel great, I have so much fun!

Oh, and I was on my first matsuri - It was last week but I didn't write anything till now. These three pictures are from that matsuri.
Oh, and two things:
1st - I have skype now -anya.xd so if somebody want to talk - I'm waiting!
2nd - I'm still waiting for e-mails from the rest of people near Tokyo - I want to meet you!
I miss everybody so much, even I really enjoy my homestay. Write more and see you in January!!!

No comments: