Friday, September 12, 2008

Greetings from Matsumoto



hey guys, how's the weather in your part of japan? right here in the mountains it's getting pretty cold at night!
However, I feel like in heaven here! My host-family is sooooo great! They really treat me like their own child and my mother is so cute!
School is pretty funny - besides from the lessons where I understand not so much - everyone is like: Hi Sarah! I'm ...! Nice to meet you! Shall we go to a Karaokebar some time? yeah? great! Bye bye! and while wlaking away you can always here the typical: kawaiiiii,ne!
and then there is this hot guy from 3nensei who can actually speak German and is the coolest guy in school! and he actually talks to me! Cracy,he?!
Besides the fact that we only have like 3,5 months left (!), I'm really enjoying every moment and I already climbed my first japanese 3000m mountain! The first omatsuri is in the past as well, two class-matches (song-contest and sports-contest) were on schedule already, too!
Okay, hope everyone is still alive, is having as great a time as I have and remember: be careful with eating ふぐ !

Rock on, Sarah

No comments: