Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sorry to be late, I'm here guys!



Hello everyone, here is Yohan, broadcasting from Nara ^^

Without thinking of Disco Polo or Y.M.C.A, I'm sure that as Piotr said you spend a very good time in your host family and high school.

Just to speak a bit about myself, I introduced myself in front of 1000 people, got interviewed by the newspaper club, performed a piano song and a kind of comedy with 1500 persons attending. I guess that's all the interesting thing that happened, but they will be nice memories for me =)

Did you have any similar experiences ? And how was it of course?

During this weekend, the school festival takes place in my high school ^^ It's really a funny and surprising thing. I would never have expect such kind of event in a school.

Here are some pictures of festival. Please post yours when it will take place

I wish you a very pleasant time in Japan, and good luck with your Japanese !

P.S : in order to remember good memories : http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=f2kxE727_sg

No comments: