Sunday, September 7, 2008

The first week of school...



Hey! Sorry that I didn't post anything!!!





Oh, my god, I'm alive! After first week I'm exhausted - even I didn't learn so much in school xP


I've already joined the hip hop dance club in my school but I'm starting from maybe 22th of September. I will be dancing on a school festival in the beginning of November!





I'm waiting for news from people near Tokyo - when do you have free time? We can meet in Tokyo!





My school is great but uniforms are not as good as I imagined. I'm learning a tea ceremony, calligraphy and two languages ( I'm not counting English and Japanese) - Chinese and Spanish xD Other subjects are ok but sometimes I understand all lesson and sometimes nothing ^^

One photo is from Sagamihara when I'm living now - this is where I'm going to school by bike - These streets are so small, I don't like to ride a bike here!


I hope that you have wonderful time - send more posts!

No comments: